Wandered

I have wandered away from this blog for too long. I even forgot my log in! But sometimes the un-contemplated life is the best sort of life. He and I have been living offline and enjoying ourselves thoroughly. S&M is still there underneath everything that we do - we are still very much Owner and Kitten - but the trailblazing newbie fear has left me. Now we just are. We are settled and happy. I like it this way.

So, nothing new to share every few days. Leave a comment to say goodbye, if you'd like. I'll still be around at the e-mail address listed in my profile and maybe I'll return some day. With any luck, things will be calm enough that I won't need to :-)

Best,
Kitten

7 comments:

Dom Tom said...

Kitten--I'm sure we'd all love to hear about the good things too, so stick around! It's a good healthy community with lots of caring people.

Loki's Angel said...

*sad face & tears* Goodbye sweet kitten, i hope that your life continues drama free! I have enjoyed reading you so much!

much love from a fellow blogger
kslave

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for updates and checking back frequently to see how you've been. Now, here you are and just to say good-bye...

You are missed.

Thank you for being you.

xoxoxo

Daddy said...

Kitten,

I hope this isn't the end of your blogging. Of all the D/s relationships I've read about, from what I can tell, yours is one of the closest to what I have with my baby girl. It would be a shame to see you go -- it's always wonderful to have a kindred spirit.

Best,

-- Daddy

Anonymous said...

Just going around, leaving my story blog (based on my experiences, but made a little more extreme for effect) address www.crueldaddy6.blogspot.com

Read all your belt posts. Whew.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you both, and thank you for your insightful and intelligent writings. You've helped me make sense of my own journey over the last year :)

Anonymous said...

Kitten,

I think I speak for everyone when I say "Don't stop blogging!" The good times and the trying times are equally interesting. You've come a long way in the time we've been together and I'm so proud of you.
Love,
Your Owner

And to everyone that reads Kitten's blog, thanks for all the feedback! She really does appreciate all of it :-)