Threes

I mentioned this in my last post, but I'd like to talk a little more about our threesome with our new friend, H. We met her online, but we had talked to a lot of other people online before that and none of them had ever worked out. We had talked about a threesome with another woman for so long that we knew exactly how we wanted it to go, and we weren't willing to settle for an unsatisfactory experience with the wrong person.

We had even recently had a bad experience of our own. I don't want to go into it too deeply and dredge it all up again, but before we met H. we got together with a couple to play and...it did not work out. It caused a lot of tension and (momentary) jealousy between my Owner and I, although we were able to come through it. That experience taught us that we are strong together, strong enough to find the right person to play with, strong enough to weather the tough parts of having a somewhat open relationship. We found H. pretty quickly after that and decided that we needed to believe in our relationship and pursue things with her even though we had been burned recently.

Anyway, we immediately hit it off with H. We had fun e-mail and phone conversations with her, separately and together. The energy was perfect. We all wanted the same things out of the experience, and we loved that she seemed to be open-minded. I especially loved that she was coming to us with no agenda - she truly wanted to be with both of us and I didn't get the feeling that there was going to be any problem with my relationship with my Owner in any way.

The night we finally got together was truly amazing. We had the opportunity to do so many things that I had been fantasizing about for so long. Also? She is a great kisser and great with her tongue. (Oh, and did I mention that she has the most amazing boobs that I have ever seen? *swoon!*) The highlight, though, was watching my Owner fuck her. It was really unexpected for me, but that memory still gives me a thrill every time. Sharing Him with H. was everything that I thought it would be, and more. There's something about the fact that my Owner could control and satisfy both of us that makes Him seem so powerful and so sexy. Just knowing that He could please her in that way, and continue to please me beyond my expectations, makes me feel like such a lucky girl. I am more in awe of Him than ever.

Things have continued to be fun and drama-free with H. since then. We're hoping to get together again soon to do all of the things that we didn't get to do the first time around (and for a repeat of some of the highlights). Mostly importantly, my Owner and I are doing great and we're stronger every day.

8 comments:

Meta said...

How fantastic! I'm glad you're writing again, and it's good to hear that you and your Owner are both doing well. :)

discerningdom said...

When it works it's wonderful, isn't it!

nebbish said...

Your post is really interesting -- I always like to read about how couples interact with that third person. I'm on the fence about the whole 'monogamy' & 'threesome' stuff, but I don't think I'm brave enough ... Vicarious is good enough for mee!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I came across your blog a long time ago and have read it soo many times *blush* I am a sub in a D/s relationship and am trying to learn every day. Over the year, whenever I find myself confused or unsure about something I come straight to your blog and somehow always find an answer. Its a huge huuuge support to me. I made an account to see if there is any way I could contact you on msn or something.. not sure if theres a way to send messages. I found this site a tad tricky =p It would mean so much!

pixie said...

A third person is wonderful when it works...good luck!! So happy you are both strong and happy.

Oh..and btw...I am blogging again!!!

Anonymous said...

please update

Florida Dom said...

Good to hear that things are going well for both of you and that the threesome worked well. Thanks for sharing.

FD

Daddy said...

Baby girl and I are really looking forward to you getting back to blogging. You seem to have the closest relationship to ours of any blogger we've yet come across, and we miss your posts!