Readership

After what happened a couple of weeks ago and all of the negative attention I received for this bog, my Owner sought out the blog and read it for the first time. He didn't read the whole thing - that would take forever! - but he did read enough to get a sense of what goes on here. He wants to make sure that I am doing okay. He is always looking out for me.

He's not reading everyday, just checking in from time to time. (Hi Owner! I love you!). I'm glad that he's keeping an eye on me. I thought that I would be upset that my last private space is now His n but I'm not. I'm happy to share this him and give him a little insight into my thoughts. I'm feeling comfortable in my submission and welcome this extra bit of control. And I know that he doesn't want to interfere here, nor does he want this blog to devolve into a tool for airing our grievances at each other. Our communication needs to stay open and genuine and it needs to stay out of the public eye.

I'm hoping that once he becomes comfortable with the blog, he will consider contributing something from his perspective. I know that he sees some of what we do in a radically different way than I do and I'd love to explore that with you all. Plus he's really hot and effortlessly creative in his dominance. Where does he get his devious ideas like his idea for Silent Kitten day (a whole day of no talking and completely silent submission for me)? Inquiring minds want to know!

So watch this space...I know He is!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

as a long time lover of your blog it would be really interesting to get your owner's view, or just to get a sense of who he is first hand. Your blog has helped me come to terms with my desires in so many ways and seeing his side of things would be the icing on the cake.
if he chooses not too, then thats more than ok with me too, apart from helping me your blog is just downright HOT!
x x

Kitten said...

Anon: Thank you for comment. I am glad that you are coming to terms with your desires. There is great peace in discovering who you really are.

As for Him...I await the next move!

Best,
Kitten

Anonymous said...

I wish that you guys would post a picture up of yourselves. It's really annoying that we can have an image of what you two look like. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope this isn't going to lead to a change in your writing style, because it's been your brutal honesty throughout that's made us avid readers.

Thanks for letting us into your world and best of luck in your continued submission.

B & k

Anonymous said...

After what happened a couple of weeks ago...

What happened? I read through the entire blog and couldn't find what you referenced. Possibly I missed it?

By the way, you write beautifully.

george

Kitten said...

B & k: I don't think my writing will change. If anything, His presence will add to the blog, not take away from it.

george: What happened was a lot of silly blog drama. I won't link to it here, but you can find it on others' blogs. Thank you for your comment :-)

Best,
Kitten