Ideas

Unlike my Owner, who never runs out of great kinky ideas, I'm finding it difficult to come up with things to write about here as of late. Maybe you noticed? If so, I apologize. It's not that there isn't anything going on, because there is, or that we're not doing anything new and interesting, because we are. I could write about the amazing anal sex that we had to start off our Saturday, or the way that He made me come for about 10 minutes straight yesterday, but haven't we already covered that? Maybe I've just lost that blogging mojo. Help me get it back, dear readers? Leave suggestions, questions and/or topics of conversation in the comments or drop me an e-mail. Let's see if I can get back on track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about details of your last fight/argument?

I'm a big fan of drama :)

TrueBlue said...

I seem to remember you writing a while ago that you had a friend (or possibly friends) who were semi-aware about the terms/technicalities of your relationship. I'd love to know if you and He have shared details with friends etc. about your dynamic, and why you chose to confide in them.

Kitten said...

subtletimes: Thanks for the comments and the topic suggestion!

TrueBlue: I'll write some more about that soon...

Best,
Kitten