Work

I had been away on my business trip for a few days and returned on a Saturday afternoon. He planned to come by that night - we had been talking about it for days. I could hear the mounting sexual frustration in his voice as the days went by. He was practically climbing the walls by the last day of the trip and I know he was annoyed that I was too distracted by work to commiserate with him.

But when I returned on Saturday, I got hit with a last minute crisis at work and had to postpone our reunion evening until Sunday. He was pissed. I could have fit in an hour or two with him, but I was afraid that I would be too distracted to spend time with him or that he'd end up taking up more of my time that I could afford to give him. He knew that and it probably made him even angrier, but he didn't say anything that night.

When my work was finally done and I could see him, he came right over and started in on me. He was savage with the pent-up emotions of the past week. He almost tore me apart.

When I was done coming, not the first time or the second time but the fifth time that hour, he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the bed.

"You've been so distracted by your work, haven't you Kitten?" He didn't wait for me to respond. He increased the pressure on my neck. "Well, you're with me now. When I'm here, I'm your boss. You work for me. You serve me, please me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I croaked, knowing that this was payback for the postponement.

"Good," he grunted and pointed at his cock. "Now, get back to work."

No comments: