Bedtime

We were discussing the things that others do - comparing a bit, wondering what motivated others in their particular kink. It was an idle conversation. I mentioned quietly that some girls have bedtimes and that, come to think of it, I would like a bedtime since I struggle with regulating my own sleep schedule. He picked up on it right away, and a passing comment turned into so much more.

Later that night, he tucked me into bed with a whole new set of bedtime rules. He explained that I would have to be in bed by 11:30 pm on weekdays. I will have no set bedtime on weekends unless I have an early morning obligation, in which case He will determine my bedtime. On nights when we are apart, I can talk to him on the phone past 11:30 pm, but I must be in bed. He will try not to keep me up on the phone past that time and I should be making an effort from 11:30 pm on to get to sleep.

As he laid out the rules for me, I snuggled deeper under the blankets. I happily squirmed a bit, feeling loved and controlled. He would take care of me. He would make sure that I got enough sleep. He would look out for his little girl.

When he was finished, he picked up my book of short stories and started to read. His voice was calm and deep; he read slowly and with great inflection. The light in my bedroom was dim and I soon found my eyelids to be very heavy. I would just close my eyes and listen to the story, I thought. But before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep completely, lulled by his voice and the wonderful warm feeling of being owned.

I awoke briefly as he put the book down and tucked the blankets around me before shutting off the bedside lamp. I heard the door click shut before I slipped deep into sleep.

3 comments:

katje said...

This made me feel so warm and happy, i'd love to be treated like that. Just a little girl...
I also have a bedtime, i need to be in bed by 11.00 pm, but i don't get a bedtime story... Maybe i'll bring my story book with me to my Owner next time. :)

Kitten said...

katje: The bedtime story is the best! I highly recommend it after a long, hard day. There's something very warm and fuzzy about it - definitely a "little" experience.

Best,
Kitten

sub lyn said...

i like having a bedtime too. It makes me feel so taken care of.