Funny Girl

I kissed down His neck as I touched his cock, lightly grazing his shoulder with my teeth. "No, no, no little Kitten," he cautioned. I kissed down his chest and, after looking up at him with a coy look in my eye, softly bit his nipple. "No Kitten, no biting. I'll tell you when it's okay to bite."

I pouted for a moment, then joked, "You're no fun." Before I could think, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my head back.

"You think you're such a funny girl. I'll show you how much fun I can be," he sneered. I held myself rigid, hoping not to anger him any more. My joking had already gotten me in trouble.

"I'll show you exactly how much fun I am when I come on your face. Do you want to see that?," he asked. I shook my head no. "What?," he demanded. "Speak up when you're addressing me."

"No, thank you," I said clearly. I had just taken a shower and washed my hair. I didn't want him to come on my face right then. He knew that.

"Good, now get down and take care of my cock," he demanded as he pushed my head down. "And we'll see how much fun I am when I come in your mouth."

2 comments:

Jessie said...

It looks like you like to push the limits a little? :-)

-Jess

Kitten said...

Jess: I wasn't doing it intentionally! We were just joking around and playing and then suddenly he was serious. I get in trouble when I lose track of when we cross that line, you know?

Best,
Kitten