I was on my back on the couch with my bra pushed up over my breasts, naked from the waist down, my legs spread open. He was on his knees in front of me, slowly teasing my clit with his tongue. His eyes were on me the whole time - he watched me writhe and moan my way toward an orgasm. Just before he brought me to a screaming climax, he suddenly stood and grabbed me by the hair.

He pushed me onto my knees on the couch facing the back cushions so that my ass pointed in the air toward him. I felt his hard cock brush against the cheeks of my ass, then rub against my wet pussy.

Then, to my alarm, he was pushing against my asshole with no warm-up, no lube, no preparation. I started stammering and gasping, eventually croaking out several "nos" in succession. He pulled back on my hair with a snap.

"What did I just hear you say?," he rasped in my ear.

"I...I just...I mean, the lube is in the other room..."

He cut off my blubbering. "I will put it wherever. I. Want. Do you understand?"

"...yes," I sobbed into the back of the couch, feeling miserable. He forced his cock into my pussy and tightened his grip on my hair.

"You don't say no to me. I will fuck you wherever and whenever I want. Do you understand?," he growled as he pounded into me.

"Yes," I gasped.

"Do you?" He pulled back harder on my hair until my neck was strained. I grabbed at the back of the couch to anchor myself against his angry thrusts.

"Yes," I whispered as I looked up over my shoulder at him.

"Good," he said with a sigh. I had disappointed him and he was going to punish me. "Now, get up. I am going to cum in your face."

2 comments:

Songs said...

Completely, perhaps inappropriately, hot.
-Songs

Kitten said...

Much of what we do is inappropriate, no? But I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

-Kitten