Silence

I was on my hands and knees in the living room. He was behind me, thrusting into me roughly. I moaned loudly.

"Stop it, Kitten." I whimpered in protest, but he was having none of it. "Your job is to stay still and shut the fuck up." He pulled roughly back on my hair. "You're not that independent girl when you're here with me. Right now your job is what?"

"To keep still," I muttered.

"And?," he prompted.

"To shut the fuck up," I said reluctantly. He kept fucking me, harder and harder. I kept quiet and bit back my moans.

"Do you want to come, little Kitten?"

I was afraid to say anything so I just nodded feverishly. I was so close to exploding.

"You can come. Come for me, little girl, come for me." That was all it took. I came long and hard and with great intensity.

He picked me up off of the floor and marched me into the bedroom. I stayed quiet while he took me again and again. I know my place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Girl Kitten
Tex

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl Kitten. I hardly get to see my boyfriend at the moment..sometimes reading this reminds me of what I am missing out on!

Kitten said...

Tex: Thank you :-)

claire: I don't get to see Him that awful much. Like today...I get to see him tonight, but I haven't seen him since Sunday. (Yes, that's a long time for us.)

Best,
Kitten

Anonymous said...

Kitten, I am the same. The thing is when you say it generally, it doesn't seem that long. But (in my case) if you think of it in days, in 6 days I have seen him for 1 hour (and that was for a quick dinner), it puts it into context.

It was worse when we were at uni, I was a 4 yr course, him a 3, so I wuld see him for 2 days every 2 weeks. And this went on for a year!!

I am seeing him Sat and Sunthough to make up for it.

Hope you had a good time last night.